EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Associate Analyst
EY Off Campus Drive 2023 Associate Analyst:- EY is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
EY Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Graduate in related discipline
EY Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity
- Ensure completion and timely closure of cases through AML systems
- Continuously learn ever changing AML regulatory guideline across the world and adapt work outcomes as per the change
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job
- Graduate in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA)
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), Relevant Financial Crime experience preferred with Professional Service Firm, Global Banks and Financial Institutions managing end to end FinCrime AML/Sanction operations including ECDD/CDD process
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions
- Any relevant AML certification will be a added advantage
- This is a hybrid role
- Freshers can be considered for this role
- Sound knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity
- Attention to details is a must
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player
How To Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.