Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023:- Zycus is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Zycus Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023 Details :
|Job Role||Product Technical Analyst|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Candidates need to apply for the job online before the Walk-in (https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54683)
- Carry your resume, 1 color passport size photograph and Aadhar Card copy along with the original
- Our office is in a high-security zone, and you will need a gatepass therefore candidates are requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no -3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass on this number – Contact: 022 – 66407676
Documents Need To Carry For Zycus Walk-in Drive 2023
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive 2023 | For Freshers | Attend Direct Interview
- Wipro Walk-In Drive 2023 | For Freshers | Attend Direct Interview
- Jio Work From Home 2023 Hiring Freshers For Associate
|Cognizant Placement Papers||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra Placement Papers||Click Here|
|L&T Placement Papers||Click Here|
|Microsoft Placement Papers||Click Here|