Wipro Off Campus Drive IT Service Desk:- Wipro is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Following are the eligibility criteria and the test pattern for Wipro Registration are mentioned below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||IT Service Desk|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Wipro Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on business requirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model based testing and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving less rework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing and involve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automate the test life cycle process at the appropriate stages through vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation etc
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined for project / program / account with clear description and replication patterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items and they are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to testing and its execution
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevant dashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other project related trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
How To Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Wipro is an Indian Multinational Corporation company. The company mainly provides a process for information technology, business outsourcing, and consulting. Currently, it has a total workforce of over 171,425 employees around the globe. Comes under top Indian IT companies that are headquartered in Bangalore.