Unisys Technical Internship Program
Unisys Technical Internship Program:- Hiring Freshers for Associate Test Engineer. Unisys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidate are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Unisys Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Unisys Internship 2023 – Overview
- Company Name: Unisys
- Job Role: Technical Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks
- Works under direct supervision of more senior associates. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Creates test cases , executes test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meet test design and execution benchmarks
- Automates test scripts where possible
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quicky
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply for Unisys Internship Program?
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Internship Program:- Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
About Company :
Unisys Corporation is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Unisys is a technology solutions company that delivers successful outcomes for the most demanding organizations around the world. Unisys offerings include digital workplace solutions, cloud and infrastructure solutions, enterprise computing solutions and business process solutions. For more information on how Unisys delivers for its clients across the commercial, financial services and government sectors, visit unisys.com.