UNESCO Internship Program
The UNESCO Internship Program 2023 is one of the United Nations agencies that facilitate students, and recent graduates about UNESCO work, processes, their programs as well as enhance their practical knowledge through tasks, and internships. Of the Popular internships like UNICEF, WHO, and UNDP. The UNESCO Internship 2023 is open to all students from around the world.
Details About UNESCO Internship Program 2023
- Internship Location: Multiple
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Deadline: Multiple
Who can Apply?
At the time of your application to the internship program:
- Enrolled students can apply.
- Graduated students can also apply
- Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. applicants can apply.
Please note that candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree, but are not enrolled in a Master’s degree program are not eligible to apply.
Age: You must be 18 years old at the time of applying.
- Applicants must be able to speak English.
Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Before applying for the internship, please keep preparing these documents
- You must provide your ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma (if you have just recently graduated).
- You can only use either English or French in applying.
How to Apply for the UNESCO Internship
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Now:-UNESCO Internship 2023