TCS Smart Hiring Freshers Across India
TCS Smart Hiring Freshers Across India 2023 Inviting BCA, B.Sc and B.Voc Graduates | Last Date of the TCS Smart application is on 31st January 2023. TCS company is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the TCS Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: TCS
Job Role: Trainee
Location: PAN India
TCS Smart Hiring 2023
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates pursuing BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2023
- Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career
- Courses & Discipline: Candidates pursuing full time graduation in BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT, and graduating in 2023 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), and Graduation examination.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any.
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2023
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process YoP 2023
If you are already a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, click on ‘Apply for Drive’
If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test as In-Centre. Choose your preferred test centre and then click on ‘Apply’. Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.
Apply for TCS Smart Hiring 2023
TCS Smart Hiring Freshers :- Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|TCS iON Offering 15 Days Free Digital Certification Program|
|TCS HackQuest Season 7 Started Hiring Freshers Across India|
|(Latest) TCS Placement Papers|
|Accenture Off Campus Hiring Freshers for Internship 2023|
About TCS Company
TCS is also known as Tata Consultancy Services Limited. TCS Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting, and business solutions company Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra? It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
TCS has the ability to deliver high–quality services and solutions. TCS is an MNC Company that is now placed the most valuable IT Services Brand worldwide. It is the 9th largest IT services provider by revenue and ranked as 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS has become a Publicly Listed Company on 25th August 2015. In December 2015 the TCS is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.