Sony Internship Program
Sony Internship Program:-Sony has Announced the Sony Internship Program 2023 for freshers Students. Candidates currently studying in prefinal Year and Final Year in University Degree can Apply to Sony Internship 2022/2023/2024. Interested candidates can go through this Sony Internship 2023 and Apply to Sony Summer Internship 2023 through Registration link Available at the End of this Post.
Sony Internship Program 2023 :– Overview
|Job Role||Data Science/Computer Vision Intern|
|Stipend||Best in Industry|
Sony Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. from Computer Science background
- Strong understanding of DNN model architecture design from a theoretical and practical aspect.
- Strong hands-on understanding of feature analysis.
- Research papers to showcase the experience.
- Should have implementation experience with the Python and Pytorch framework.
Good to have
- Experience in handling large-scale data
- AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
- Together with the head of data science & team of data scientists, work on the research & development activities on a daily basis and contribute to reporting, coding, testing, and implementation of relevant models. Also, some other responsibilities but not limited to will be scraping data from the public domain and researching content recommendations for the OTT platforms.
- 6 months,- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- The internship start date will be the last week of March till the end of September
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How to apply for Sony Internship 2023 ?
Apply Link For Data Science Intern: Click here To Apply
Computer Vision Intern: Click here To Apply
About Company :
Sony Group Corporation, commonly known as Sony and stylized as SONY, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Sony, with its 55 percent market share in the image sensor market, is the largest manufacturer of image sensors, the second largest camera manufacturer, and is among the semiconductor sales leaders.