Radware Walk-In Drive:- Radware is conducting an Walk-in Drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Radware Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Radware Walk-In Drive 2023 Details :
|Java Intern Engineer
|Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree
|As per Company Standards
|12th December 2023 HSR Layout, Bengaluru
Walk-in for a face-to-face interview with our team at Radware Bangalore Office.
The interview will take place on 12th December 2023, 10:00 AM at our office located at 1391/16/1, 3rd Floor, Shree Arcade, 19th Main Rd, Sector 4, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102. During the interview, you will have the opportunity to meet with members of our team, learn more about the company and the role, and discuss your experience and qualifications in more detail.
Please bring a copy of your updated resume
Thank you for considering this invitation.
Eligiblity criteria For Radware Walk-In Drive
Radware is a global leader of cyber security and application delivery solutions for physical, cloud, and software defined data centers.
At Radware, we live and breathe cybersecurity. It is our passion. Each day, our international team works to earn the trust of more than thousands organizations around the globe. Keeping them safe is our mission. To that end, we go head-to-head with politically motivated hacktivists, dangerous nation-state threat actors and other notorious cyber attackers — these are not your average adversaries. Backed by nearly 30 years of experience, Radware is best known for its technical excellence and innovative network and application security solutions. That is why it is so important that we build our team with bold and bright talent.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Engineering degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications.
Job Responsibilities For Radware Walk-In Drive
- Develop highly scalable applications on Cloud, Kubernetes
- Work on creating applications/plugins for Web Server Technologies
- Own the development and deployment framework on CI/CD pipeline
- Build essential monitoring framework for the modules and document it
- Develop modules with high quality code
- Setup unit testing for each module
- Work with architects to understand and implement technical specifications
- Provide development documentation
- Follow best practices to test the modules
- Participate in Design Inspections and Code reviews
Requirements For Radware Walk-In Drive
- Programming languages: Java
- Web Server Technologies: Nginx, Apache,
- Additional skills: Golang, Flink, Terraform, GRPC, Vert.x experience is a plus
- Strong at design patterns, developing complex/ large scale data structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Hands on with Elasticsearch, Mongo DB, Redis, Kafka
- Experience in application development for Kubernetes is a plus
Documents Need To Carry For Radware Walk-In Drive
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive 2023 | For Freshers | Attend Direct Interview
- Wipro Walk-In Drive 2023 | For Freshers | Attend Direct Interview
- Jio Work From Home 2023 Hiring Freshers For Associate
|Cognizant Placement Papers
|Tech Mahindra Placement Papers
|L&T Placement Papers
|Microsoft Placement Papers