PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023
PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 Quality Specialist | Freshers and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the job role. Below are the PhonePe Job description, Eligibility, and details.
PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Quality Specialist|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
PhonePe Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Interpret and implement Quality Assurance/Quality Management programs
- Evaluate adequacy of existing Quality audit framework and apply/recommend continuous improvement techniques to maintain best-in-class Quality Management process.
- Perform Quality audits and devise procedures and directions for recording and reporting this data
- Adept knowledge of Coaching and Mentorship skills and the ability to be able to trickle this down to the customer support teams (in-house and vendor partners)
- Ensure smooth change management and knowledge transfer across all Customer Support teams (in-house and vendor partners).
- A CX Quality Specialist will help transform PhonePe’ s Customer Experience and Operations through education, empowerment, and coaching of support representatives (in-house and vendor partners). Achieving best-in-class quality in Customer Experience at scale is the primary goal of this role.
- Derive themes and insights basis audits completed that can translate into actionable process improvement items
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive customer effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Partner closely with the Training, Content Strategy and Process Design teams to identify knowledge/skill
How To Apply for PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform.