Philips Internship Program:- Philips is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Technical Graduation Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as
Philips Internship Program 2023:-Details
|Software Engineering Intern
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech
Philips Internship Program Eligibility Criteria :
- Working with project team members to solve problems and build innovative cloud based software solutions and supporting documents for cloud based software solutions.
- Design, develop and test (unit tests, functional tests) software products in various stages of development.
- Work with the product owner and development team to deliver quality products on time following the Agile software development process
- Troubleshoot and debug challenging technical problems
- Document software designs via functional specifications and other design documents
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance our product line
- Pursuing a degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, CIS/MIS, or other engineering degrees with similar core classes.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
- Knowledge of software development with C#, .Net Core
- Web technologies: REST Apis
- Use SQL and NoSQL for database manipulations.
- Knowledge of data processing in a distributed application using public cloud like AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of containers development (Docker/Kubernetes)
How To Apply for Philips Internship Program ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.