Nissan is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the American Express Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Salary:||₹ 6 LPA (Expected)|
About Company :
Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan. Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference.
Intelligent Automation Centre Of Excellence (IA COE) is pivoting a key role in digital transformation and acceleration for Nissan globally and comprises of various automation verticals such as RPA, LCP, and so on acting as digital acceleration catalyst.
The Software Engineer role of IA COE is responsible for Workflow development, independently able to liaise with Business Units for requirement clarifications, assisting in new tool evaluations and POCs, upgrades in existing tech stack and assisting in delivering right solutions through COE to projects delivered across global Nissan entities.
Nissan Off-Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
How To Apply For Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2023?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here