NEC Internship 2023:- NEC is conducting Internship Program For ML Engineering Intern. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the NEC Internship Job description, Eligibility, and details.
NEC Internship 2023:-Details
|Non Technical Internship – Managed Services
|4.3 LPA (Expected)
|BA/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA etc
About this opportunity
The purpose of this role is to provide Service Desk 1st level Technical Support for Incident and Service Request resolution to ICT customers within agreed service levels whilst achieving high customer service and quality standards.
Qualifications For NEC Internship 2023
- Ensuring the best customer experience by providing superior level of customer service and maximum availability at all times
- Log all incidents, service requests and problems, accurately following the practices defined for each process, including updates to existing tickets
- Diagnose, prioritise, troubleshoot and resolve incidents where possible, or escalate where necessary, within Service Levels, following pre-defined processes accurately in an ITIL environment
- Timely and accurate documentation of work performed, to the standard required and using the systems, processes and/or methods specified.
- Proactively develop knowledge articles to improve the resolution process and increase customer satisfaction in line with continual service improvement strategies
- Meet or exceed all internal KPIs
- Maintain technical and product knowledge and expertise, through research and self-development to ensure support remains efficient, effective and relevant to the business needs of the customer
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with customers
- Provide a high level of technical and operational support to customers, both external and internal
- Excellent and Effective verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
Below are few additional details
- Stipend Offered-10 k per month
- Duration of Internship-6 months starting immediately (Dec’23 to Jun’24). NOC from college shall be required.
- Internship Location- Noida(Hybrid).
- Qualification-Any non technical grad such as BA/BCA/B.Com/BBA etc with min 60% scores throughout academics & without any active backlog
- Preferred batch-2023/2024
- Students will have to work in shift (Morning, Afternoon and Night). For the same monthly roaster will be prepared.
Individual taking part in a trainee program to develop expertise in a functional area, working alongside program managers with the goal of eventually being fully trained to the job they were hired for. Trainees often start the program near the end of or after having graduated from a tertiary education.
A trainee starts at a level with little or no prior knowledge or experience for the position. To qualify for the position, theoretical or first practical experience and/ or tertiary education may be required. Work is closely supervised.
How To Apply For NEC Internship 2023?
- First, you need to visit the official website of NEC
- Next, you need to open the NEC Capital Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Wabtec Internship 2023 Hiring For Intern – Computer Science Engineering
- Volvo Group Internship 2023 Hiring For Data Analyst Intern
- Bizongo Internship 2023 Hiring For SDET Intern