NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Paper
Candidates planning to appear for NABARD Development Assistant Exam can get detail information about exam pattern, selection process and syllabus from this blog. You can also download
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Paper for free from the link shared in here.
|NABARD Development Assistant Previous Papers PDF | Download Prelims & Mains Old Papers|
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Name||Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Job Location||Across India|
NABARD Development Assistant Selection Process
First, the applied aspirants attend the prelims written test, after getting qualified in the prelims, aspirants will be moved to the further selection process that is Mains Examination. Now the candidates who clears both the Prelims & mains examination, all those aspirants will be moved to the final process of selection that is Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Tips for NABARD Development Assistant Exam
- The difficulty level of paper is high.
- Candidates must identify easy questions and attempt them first.
- Key to get selected in NABARD is to practice as much as possible.
- Solve NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Papers to get a hang on paper pattern and difficulty level before sitting for the main exam.
- Candidates must plan their study style accordingly.
- Candidates can analyze their strong and weak areas after solving NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Papers and build exam strategy accordingly.
- Keep your confidence level up.
|S.No||Syllabus||No of Questions|
- Questions Type – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question Carries One Mark.
- Time Duration is One Hour (60 Mins Composite Time).
- 1/4th Mark will be Negative for wrongly answered questions.
- Question Paper will be in Both English and Hindi Languages.
NABARD Development Assistant Mains Exam Syllabus 2019
|5||Test In English Language (Descriptive)||50|
- Languages: Hindi/English
- Questions: Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- Descriptive Paper: Essay, Precis, Report/Letter Writing.
- Each Question Carries One Mark (150 Questions) for Objective type Questions.
- Time Duration: 90 Mins for Objective Paper, 30 Mins for a Descriptive paper.
- 1/4th Mark will be Negative for wrongly answered Questions (Only for Objective Questions)
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Papers
In ideal situation, the students should start their preparation from last year papers, and find out their shortcomings and accordingly prepare for the exam.
NABARD Development Assistant Questions Paper
Solving NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Paper is beneficial in so many ways. You get to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, type and difficulty level of the questions and marking scheme. Furthermore, you also get a feel of how the exam taking will be so you become well prepared. Therefore, you should not take NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Quetions Paper lightly!
NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Questions Paper
Details of the Nabard Development Assistant Previous Years Papers are provided in the table below. Solving these papers on a regular basis be very beneficial for you in exam preparation as you will get hands-on experience on more questions.
|Sr. No||NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Paper||Subject Wise (PDF Download)|
|1||NABARD Development Assistant Previous Paper PDF||Numerical Ability|
|2||NABARD Development Assistant Previous Paper PDF||General Awareness|
|3||NABARD Development Assistant Old Paper PDF||General English|
|4||NABARD Development Assistant Question Papers PDF||General Hindi|
|5||NABARD Development Assistant Previous Papers PDF||Computer Knowledge|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★
We have provided the NABARD Development Assistant Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions to you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the NABARD Exam. Follow our site [Studytosuccess.in] the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.