Microsoft is inviting applications for the post of Silicon Engineer Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Microsoft Internship 2023.
Microsoft Silicon Engineer Internship 2023:-Details
|Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech
About Company :
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Microsoft Internship Program Eligibility Criteria :
- Develop & grow your understanding of Silicon CAD, design methodologies and automation.
- Help architect, develop & qualify a CAD solution to solve a current design execution problem.
- Utilize AI to build a new CAD flow feature or help improve existing solution(s)
- Apply your growth mindset to learn and adapt in a complex and dynamic environment
- Working towards a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree
- A subset of classes or experience in the following areas:
- Digital Logic Design and Simulation
- Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures
- Experience with digital timing analysis, synthesis, place-n-route
- Circuit design, including VLSI design and solid-state devices
- Semiconductor processes and manufacturing
- Probability and Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- Experience scripting in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Perl
- Comfortable working in Unix/Linux environment
Additional preferred requirements:
- Demonstrated communication, collaboration and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams
- Experience with HDL languages such as Verilog/System Verilog
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Experience in applying AI to enable efficient software development frameworks
How To Apply for Microsoft Data Scientist Internship ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here