Microsoft Careers 2023 For Data Analytics Internship:- Microsoft is conducting Internship Program. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Microsoft Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Microsoft Careers 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Data Analytics Intern|
|Location:||Hyderabad (Up to 50% work from home)|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Education:||Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science|
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, developing insightful reports and dashboards, and interpreting data through historical trends and patterns.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts, and should have the ability to interpret data through historical trends and patterns to perform analysis. The candidate should also have the ability to build Power BI visualizations to develop insightful reports and dashboards.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
Qualifications For Microsoft Careers Internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or related field.
Responsibilities For Microsoft Careers Internship
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources
- Perform data analysis using mathematical and statistical methods and tools
- Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
- Utilize MS Excel for data manipulation, basic analysis, and reporting tasks
- Write and execute data queries using SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks or other data analysis programming languages.
- Document data processes, findings, and solutions
- Communicate data analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other data analysts and team members on data projects
- Learn and apply new data technologies and best practices
How To Apply For Microsoft Careers Internship?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Microsoft
- Next, you need to open the Microsoft Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Google Internship Software Engineering Intern | Winter 2024 Apply Now
- Cisco Internship 2023 For Data Science Analyst Intern
- ICICI Bank Job Alert Vacancies are Open For Freshers and Experienced Across India
★ You Can Also Check ★
|(Latest) TCS Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|
|HCL Placement Paper||Click Here|