Mastercard Off Campus Drive:-Mastercard is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Mastercard Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Mastercard Off Campus Drive:-Details
|Job Role:||Software Engineer-1|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Salary:||Upto ₹ 12.1 LPA (Expected)|
About Company :
As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service (BPS) team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class microservices and web applications. We’re building a global business-to-business (B2B) technology platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services. As a global business, you’ll join a 2-pizza team for Mastercard to deliver software operating at-scale, and requiring focus on performance, security, and reliability.
You will work in our Mastercard technology location in Pune, India that provides a state-of-the-art environment for technology teams to thrive in our collaborative, Agile engineering culture. You will be a contributor in how Mastercard transforms the B2B space to standardize, automate, and optimize digital payment efficiency for Buyers and Sellers.
PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of microservices on your team.
- Build and own full-stack applications & services using Angular, Java and PCF.
- Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
- Collaborate with software engineers, test engineers, TPMs and PM-Ts.
- Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
- Ensure that systems you create comply with Mastercard engineering best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
Qualification For Mastercard Off Campus Drive
- You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- You have experience building applications using Java and PCF.
- You have experience using storage technologies such as such as PostgreSQL or Oracle and delivering solutions that leverage them at massive scale.
- You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.
- You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
- You have a strong desire to learn best practices, modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
- You are passionate about the art of delivering the highest quality software to customers.
- You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
Documents Need To Carry For Mastercard Off Campus Drive
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply For Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Mastercard
- Next, you need to open the Mastercard Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 Tech Support | Hiring Freshers | Any Graduates
- Artech Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For Human Resource | Any Graduate
- IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Analyst | Hiring Freshers | Any Graduates
|Deloitte Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|
|TCS NQT Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|
|DXC Technology Placement Papers||Click Here|
|Cisco Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Cognizant Placement Papers||Click Here|