Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023
Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Software Engineer | Bachelor’s or Master’s degree candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Mastercard Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
- Company Name: Mastercard
- Job Role: Software Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
|Join Telegram For More Update||Click here|
- Leads and drives ad-hoc projects relating to pricing, interchange and new business modeling impacts
- Collaborates with business units to enable better decision making and supports the delivery of strategy and performance
- Assists in performing analysis on new business opportunities, supports agreements for certain designated areas (e.g.. financial & data technology)
- Well-rounded individual with significant extracurricular involvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program majoring in Computer Science or a related field with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: Click Here
Mastercard is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card-issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the “Mastercard” brand debit, credit and prepaid cards to make purchases.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
- IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Software Developer
- DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023 | System Administrator Hiring Fresher Any Graduates
- Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 for Virtual Technical Support
- Tata Free Digital Certification Program | Data Visualisation