JP Morgan Chase is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
JP Morgan Chase Internship Program 2023:-Details
|Company Name:||JP Morgan Chase|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
JP Morgan Chase Internship Program Eligibility Criteria :
- Manage own KYC Renewals book of work and oversee the process end to end
- Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and potentially direct with clients as required, to
- obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, Quality Control and Relationship Partners
- Teams to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow across the groups
- Create quality KYC profiles ensuring accuracy, completeness and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in
- Compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the NA region
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
- A working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Banks, Foreign Correspondent
- Banks, Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations, Publicly Traded Companies, Small and
- Large Privately Held Operating Companies)
- Knowledge of financial industry
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set
How To Apply for JP Morgan Chase Internship Program?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.