Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 Associate Consultant
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 Associate Consultant:-Infosys is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Infosys Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Associate Consultant|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Infosys Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Primary skills:Content Creation,Digital Marketing,Digital Marketing->Search Engine Marketing (Online Marketing),KS Domain->Secondary Research
- Desirables:Content Management Systems->Contentful
A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
How To Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Infosys is an Indian Multinational Corporation company. The company mainly provides a process for information technology, business outsourcing, and consulting. Currently, it has a total workforce of over 343k employees around the globe. Comes under top Indian IT companies that are headquartered in Bangalore.