Indigo Careers 2023
Indigo Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Trainee | Freshers/Experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Indigo is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Indigo Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Indigo Careers 2023:-Overview
Company Name: Indigo
Job Role: Trainee – Applied Analytics Program
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Indigo Careers 2023
- IndiGo announces a 1 Year exclusive best-in-class “Aviation Applied Analytics Program” with the objective of building a versatile next-gen team skilled at data-driven insights for business decision-making.
- Technical Training on Descriptive Statistics and Data Cleaning and Data Analytics Tools like SQL/PowerBI/Tableau/R from Industry experts as well as holistic learning of concepts such as Design Thinking, Data Storytelling and other leadership tools.
- Post successful completion of the Program, you would be provided with an opportunity to join the Commercial department (under teams like Network Planning or Revenue Management) with a job role revolving around Data Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or any STEM Vertical
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Experience: 0-2 years
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Indigo Careers 2023?
Jobs Details:- Click Here
About Company :
InterGlobe Aviation Limited, doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022.
IndiGo was the second-fastest-growing low-cost carrier in Asia behind Indonesian airline Lion Air. In February 2013, following the announcement of the Civil Aviation Ministry that it would allow IndiGo to take delivery of only five aircraft that year, the airline planned to introduce low-cost regional flights by setting up a subsidiary. Later, IndiGo announced that it planned to seek permission from the ministry to acquire four more aircraft, therefore taking delivery of nine aircraft in 2013.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★