IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Support Engineer
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Support Engineer:- IBM is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Technical Support Engineer
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE / B.Tech, BA, Bcom, Bsc
IBM Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Design test strategies, test plans, and test cases for functional testing of our Web Application
- Provide active technical leadership throughout the entire development process, including reviewing acceptance criteria, reviewing test cases and test automation code, setting up environments, and communicating with the project team on defects, issues, and QA status
- Develop, implement, and debug automated test scripts
- Work in an Agile/Scrum Development Environment
- Prioritize testing efforts to best effectuate corporate strategies in collaboration with project stakeholders
- Develop new and maintain current testcases
- Entry Level
- Strong experience in testing web applications
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress, etc.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of software testing strategies, particularly relating to web applications.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and with Agile tools such as Jira
- Scripting proficiency: Java/Groovy or Python
- Proficiency with Unix-like operating systems.
How To Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
International Business Machines Corporation is an American global technology company with operations in over 171 countries with a headquarters in Armonk, New York. The most well-known products and services offered by IBM are cloud computing, data analytics, and computer hardware and software.