IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 DevOps Engineer:- IBM is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 :-Details
|0-1 Years (Entry Level)
|BE / B.Tech
IBM Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
The Db2 Ecosystem team is seeking a candidate to join our Build Infrastructure team in our Kochi software lab. This is your opportunity to dive into the world of coding and automation. You’ll be part of a team of DevOps working on leading edge technology that is solving some of the world’s most complex problems and supporting the whole Db2 Development organization.
- Passion for technology.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Self-reliant and collaborative.
- Familiarity with programming concepts.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts, working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with various Linux and Windows operation systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Perl, Python or an equivalent programming language and JSON.
- Experience with any of the following : Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with C/C++ Programming and Java.
- Experience with compilation and link processes.
How To Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
International Business Machines Corporation is an American global technology company with operations in over 171 countries with a headquarters in Armonk, New York. The most well-known products and services offered by IBM are cloud computing, data analytics, and computer hardware and software.