Hyundai Internship Program
Hyundai Internship Program:-Hyundai is inviting applications for the post of CA – Industrial Trainee Intern for the year 2023. Here is everything that you need to know about this Hyundai Internship
Details About Hyundai Internship Program2023
- Educational Qualification:- CA / ICWA: Inter Completed
- Location:- Hyundai Motor India Factory, Sriperumbudur – Chennai
- Others:- Transport & Canteen Facilities shall be provided
- Stipend:-Rs. 20,000 / Per Month
- Duration:-The Hyundai internship will be for a period of 1 year.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for dynamic candidates who have flair and interest in Internal Auditing with an eye to Detail.
- Candidate should be well versed in Advanced Excel techniques and have good PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge in Data Analytics & Visualization software like Python & Power BI is desired.
- Prior exposure to Internal Audits of Manufacturing industry would be an added advantage.
- Fixed Asset management
- Forex AP management in compliance with FEMA
- Audit coordination and Management reporting
- Inventory management
- Direct taxation and indirect taxation.
How to Apply for the Hyundai Internship 2023
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Now:-Hyundai Internship 2023
Hyundai Motors, a multinational South Korean automaker with its headquarters in Seoul, was established in 1967. Currently, the firm owns 33.88 percent of Kia Corporation and completely controls two other brands, including Genesis Motor, a division that produces luxury cars, and Ioniq, a division that produces electric vehicles. The Hyundai Motor Group is made up of these three brands.