HCL Off Campus Drive 2023
HCL Off Campus Drive 2023:-HCL Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Service Associate. HCL is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the HCL Job description, Eligibility, and details.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
- Company Name: HCL
- Job Role: Analyst
- Location: Noida/Madurai/Nagpur
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Graduate
- Contributing to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE, e.g. budgeting tool design
- Analyzing and preparing the data cuts as per review requirements
- Contributing research and data gathering as and when, e.g. opening operations in new geos
- Putting together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management
- Understanding the requirements of the customer from the process and application (HCL employees, managers, HR).
- Updating information and running validation to keep it current, e.g. PMS
- Ability to work in global, cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong communication skills to ensure the satisfaction of associates requesting support
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at the same time
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and data integration technique
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2023?
Nagpur Click Here
Noida Click Here
About Company :
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 50 countries including United Kingdom, United States, France, and Germany with a worldwide network of R&D, “innovation labs” and “delivery centers”, over 168,000 employees and its customers include 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies.