Harman is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Harman Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Harman Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Trainee, Android HMI Development, EPIC|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
|Salary:||Upto 6 to 8 LPA|
|Education:||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree|
About Company :
We are ONE HARMAN. We are greater than the sum of our divisions or brands. We proudly talk about our many iconic brands and describe how our technologies are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard. We create useful, playful, beautiful things. We strive for excellence and we aim to win as a team. No matter the position, every employee at HARMAN is expected to demonstrate our core competencies: leadership, change-orientation, collaboration, judgment and a results-driven mindset. At HARMAN, we expect brilliance. You can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities.
Harman Off Campus Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
If you are interested in working in a global creative environment where the end-user experience is your main focus and you bring an innovative and solution oriented mindset you might be the perfect candidate for this role.
For most concept cars / demonstrators, there is a front-end android application (HMI) involved either simulated on a tablet OR in vehicle head unit (IVI). In this role, you will be developing these applications & interfaces according to the latest and most innovative standards, to support Harman in winning new business with our OEM customers, in close collaboration and together with the rest of our team.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager of the EPIC team based in Europe but with a technical mentor locally in Bangalore. Work location would be Harman office in Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge Court, Whitefield, Bangalore.
- Design and Develop the Android application as a team contributor for our EPIC projects.
- Integrate features/libraries from other concepts/demos.
- Integrating the application into the system.
- Work collaboratively with both the local and the global EPIC organization.
- Work with QA (Test teams) in defining the test-cases & test strategy.
- Handover the work done as part of the concept/demo to the global engineering team including documentation.
Qualifications For Harman Off Campus Recruitment Drive :-
- Ideally experience in Android Application design & development in Kotlin & Java.
- Ideally experience in Android App UI development
- Ideally experience in MVVM model
- Ideally experience in developing responsive applications scalable to different display resolutions
- Should be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
How To Apply For EY Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here