GE Renewable Energy Internship Program:- GE Renewable Energy is conducting Internship Program For DT Intern. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the GE Renewable Energy Internship Job description, Eligibility, and details.
GE Renewable Energy Internship Program 2024:-Details
|GE Renewable Energy
|11.7 LPA (Expected)
|Students minimum at 3rd year of University
Roles and Responsibilities for GE Renewable Energy Internship
The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare. The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
Internship follows one of the tracks listed below
- IT Project Management (Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Digital Operations, Project Manager)
- Software development (Programming, Data & Analytics, Architecture, Database Engineer, QA, Mobile, Java, Python, C#, .NET, Salesforce, Business Intelligence and even more!)
- Main topics of interns training:
- IT Skills: hands-on experience in programming
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, performing under pressure
A successful DT internship with GE Digital Healthcare can lead to opportunities such as:
- GE’s Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP). DTLP is a two year world-class leadership development program, designed to attract high potential candidates with a passion and aptitude for technology and to further develop their technical, leadership and business skills as they transition from academia to the working world.
- Permanent and paid work within GE Digital Healthcare, working with teams on solving real problems and supporting external and internal customers.
- Internship extension on the same or different position
Qualifications/Requirements for GE Renewable Energy Internship:
- Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT)
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Someone prepared to sign 6 months long contract starting from 1st of Jan
Desired Characteristics for GE Renewable Energy Internship
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply For GE Renewable Energy Internship Program?
- First, you need to visit the official website of GE Renewable Energy
- Next, you need to open the GE Renewable Energy Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Volvo Group Internship 2023 Hiring For Data Analyst Intern
- Fleet Engineering Electrical Internship 2024 at General Electric Apply Now!
- IBM CodeKnack Women in Tech 2023 for Associate Systems Engineer