Digital India Internship Scheme 2023
Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 is the most commendable and wonderful scheme in the Prime Minister’s schemes, and under this scheme, the country is progressing rapidly towards Cashless India and Digital India in the last years. To fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of Digital India, many steps have been taken so far, which is quite commendable. For the development of any country, it is a very important task to make changes and development in the technical field, because due to the development in the technical field, the country becomes different from other countries and a country of prosperity category, this work was that woman today should be engineering student.
Overview of Digital india Internship Scheme 2023
|Name of the Center||NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE|
|Name of the Ministry||MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|Name of the Scheme||MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|Batch||SUMMER 2023 BATCH|
|Name of the Article||Digital India Internship Scheme 2023|
|Type of Article||Admission|
|Who Can Apply For Admission?||All India Students Can Apply For Admission|
|No of Total Students?||20 Students Only|
|Stipend||A token remuneration of Rs.10,000/- per month would be paid to an
Intern, subject to satisfactory performance, duly certified by his
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Starts From?||10th April, 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application?||24th April, 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Digital India Internship Program Application
- Marks related criterion – Any candidate who is interested in taking part in this practical projects, must have no less than 60% marks in degree or certificate exam. The most recent examination results will be considered.
- Academic background – The overall academic background will also be checked. Only candidates who are consistent in their progress will get preference.
- Course related criterion – Current B.Tech or B.E students will be able to apply for these projects. Only 2nd and 3rd year students will be able to pursue these practical internships. The training pattern must be 10+2+4.
- Pursuers of integrated or dual degree – All students who have taken admission in Integrated Degree or Dual Degree courses will also be able to apply for this internship projects. These candidates must have the training pattern of 10+2+5. For these candidates, students who are in the 4th and 5th year will get the permission to apply.
|Join Telegram For More Update||Click here|
How to apply online in Digital India Internship Scheme?
If you want to apply under Digital India Internship Program 2023, then you have to follow the steps given below :-
- First of all go to the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, after that the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on About Meity, after that you have to click on Schemes and Services.
- Now you have to click on Schemes, after that you have to click on Digital India Internship Scheme 2021.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on Apply for Internship.
- After this you have to click on register yourself, now you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, password, state and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on submit, after that you have to click on apply for service.
- After this, you have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code, and click on login.
- After this the application form will appear in front of you, now you have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents and click on submit.
- After this the process of applying under the Digital India Internship Scheme will be completed.
— For all other details, candidates can download the official notification in the PDF format through the link given here – https://www.meity.gov.in/writereaddata/files/DIInternship-Scheme-NIC-2022.pdf
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★