DGFT Summer Internship Program
DGFT Summer Internship Program:-The Directorate General of Foreign Trade has a trainee program that has been running for a long time. The internship program at the Directorate is designed for the interaction of Directorate staff with young scientists and researchers with excellent academic training from renowned academic institutions
Public/economic/legal/financial/management policy studies/research. Fresh ideas from the academic field enable the directorate to critically analyze its activities and initiate improvement measures in an objective and impartial manner.
DGFT Summer Internship Program:-Details
- Final List of Selected Candidates: 22nd May 2023
- Period of Internship: 1st June to 31st July 2023
- Location:-DGFT Head Office in New Delhi.
- Last Date of Application: 25th April 202
- Date of shortlisting of Candidates: 4th May 2023
- Date of Interview: 10th May, 2023 to 16th May, 2023
Eligibility Criteria In DGFT Summer Internship Program
- Students with excellent academic results and completed degrees in Public Policy/Economics/Finance/Government/Law (with at least 60% of score) from a national school in
- Law / Central Universities / AICTE Recognized Financial / Economic Institutions / Recognized Citizens Institute of Management/Foreign University or other excellent institutions can apply Apprenticeship.
- Preference will be given to applicants pursuing or who have completed postgraduate education in economics/finance/management/law.
- This program is only open to Indian nationals residing in India or pursuing studies abroad.
|Join Telegram For More Update||Click here|
Selection Process In DGFT Summer Internship Program 2023
- All applications will be reviewed by the selection committee and actual offers will be sent to shortlisted applicants via email only, subject to the availability of places, approval from relevant departments, and approval from competent authorities.
- The decision of the selection committee is final and binding and no questions will be answered after the selection process is complete
- Apprentices receive a combined symbolic stipend of Rs 10,000 per month.
- No further remuneration or payment will be made beyond this.
- Please note that this is not a salary.
- Interns are not DGFT employees and there is no guarantee of future employment at DGFT.
Trainees are required to submit a confidentiality agreement to this management before the internship begins apprenticeship.
Necessary logistical support will be provided to interns, taking into account the function Condition.
At the end of the internship, apprentices must submit a report/work to their superiors Division.
How To Apply DGFT Internship?
Interested students can email their scanned application along with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org The candidate will be required to produce a permission letter from their Supervisor / Head of Department, in case he/she is interested to join an internship during his/her course- work. Interested students can send their application from 10th April 2023 to 25th April 2023. Applications received before & after the specified timeline will not be entertained.
Official Website Link:- Click Here
- KLA Internship Program 2023 Registrations are Open for Any Fresher
- Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2023 for Virtual Technical Support
- Google Free Digital Certification Program 2023 | Advanced Data Analytics