Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Drive:- Boeing is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Boeing Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 8.6 LPA|
|Education:||Bachelors or Master’s Degree|
About Company :
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for one Entry Level Software Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
Position Responsibilities for Boeing Careers:
This is a software development role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
Eligibility Criteria For Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Drive
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor)
- 0+ year in C, C++, Full Stack experience with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Windows/Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
Qualification For Mphasis Off Campus Recruitment
- Proficiency in basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with the software development and system integration including Agile concepts.
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies/tools – Visual Studio, Full Stack Java/.Net/Python, SQL, Oracle, Web Services, REST API, scripting languages, Git/SVN, Docker, Web Applications, or automated test applications, would be a plus.
- Familiar with Ethernet networks.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of tools and should also demonstrate effective written and verbal English communication skills.
Documents Need To Carry For Boeing Off Campus Recruitment
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof Documents
- Updated Resume
- Matric to higher educational documents(xerox)
How To Apply For Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Drive?
- First, you need to visit the official website of Boeing
- Next, you need to open the Boeing Careers page.
- Then, search for your desired job.
- Next, you will find some empty particulars like Job Title, Job Shift, etc.
- Lastly, fill in these particulars and click on submit.
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us Whatsapp Channel:- Click here
Join LinkedIn Page:- Click here
- Jio Work From Home 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate | Any Graduates
- Artech Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers For Human Resource | Any Graduate
- IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Analyst | Hiring Freshers | Any Graduates
|Accenture Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|
|(Latest) Wipro Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|
|[Latest] ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2023||Click Here|
|(Latest) TCS Placement Papers PDF||Click Here|