Amazon Virtual Internship Program
Amazon Virtual Internship Program:- Hiring Freshers with Any Degree. Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Accenture Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Amazon Internship 2023 – Overview
|Job Role||Intern (Software Development Engineer)|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech/MCA|
- . Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- . Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- . Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- . Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- . Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- . Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- . Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- . Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- . Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- . Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal.
- NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
How to Apply for Amazon Virtual Internship?
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Internship Program:-Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
About Company :
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our interns write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★