Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 International Support
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 International Support. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Amazon Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
- Company Name: Amazon
- Job Role: International Support Associate
- Location: Work From Home
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Any Graduate
Amazon Careers 2023
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
- Works with minimal direction
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Graduate or equivalent
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete challenging goals or assignments within defined SLA
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Flexible to work in rotational week offs
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: CLICK HERE
About Company :
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our interns write real software and collaborate with a select group of experienced software development engineers (SDEs) who guide interns on projects that matter to our customers.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★