Alstom Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Diploma Trainee
Alstom Recruitment 2023 :-Alstom Announced Recruitment for Hiring a Freshers Candidates . Interested can go through this Job post to know further details about Alstom Hiring 2023 and Apply to the Alstom Recruitment 2023 through the Registration link available at the end of this post.
Alstom Recruitment 2023:-Details
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Alstom Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum DECE/ DEEE/ DME
- Basic electrical & electronics equipment knowledge & safety condition
|Join Telegram For More Update||Click here|
- Self-manage the SQCD targets in Daily Work Management (DWM) – APSYS board
- Maintain On time delivery (OTD) as per PDP target
- Improve & sustain the 5S in the shop floor
- Escalate the technical constrains to the Team leader or EPU for solution
- Handle the company property with at most care like tools, Jigs & fixture, Dongle keys…etc,.
- Maintain the discipline & punctuality in the shop floor
- Respect the Work Package (WP) hours & support the team leader or EPU for the improvements
- Respect the documents & procedures to build the quality in the process
- Improve the quality of the product & reduce the cost
- Follow the safety procedure & norms inside the factory + Workstation (WS)
- Participate in the training programs and others activity for the organization development.
- Propose the suggestions in the process for SQCD improvement through Creaction.
- Ability to summarize and focus on the critical issues
- Good Communication skills
- Multi-cultural Management Teamwork
- Self-driven and courageous
- Product Knowledge
- Process & Methods Knowledge
- Lean Management
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Quality Focus
- Continuously Learning
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How to Apply for Alstom Recruitment 2023?
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Company:- Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
- Samsung Off Campus Drive 2023 For System Software Engineer
- Infosys Recruitment 2023 For Systems Engineer | BE/ B.Tech
- Microsoft Internship Program 2023 Registrations are Open for Any Fresher
- Google Free Digital Certification Program 2023 | Advanced Data Analytics