Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023:-Airtel is organizing Off Campus Drive for candidates in Any batch. In order, candidates should have degree in Any Graduate Degree. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
|Job Role:||Data Analyst|
|Experience:||0-1 Years (Entry Level)|
Carrier Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Organizing and running competition & challenges related to AOI & Connectivity across India
- Catering to different MIS requirements from Circle or Centre.
- Presenting Digimate Traffic Aggregator Summary along with Airtel IQ Dashboard
- Classification, Digitalization & Analysis on Residential, B2B & Commercial Connected Buildings
- Aggregating input on top deals and tracking them over the month
- Data inputs for Cascades & Reviews
- HP Utilization analysis with tracking Revenue in Connected Buildings
- Tracking OB fulfillment against DOA Approvals
- Advance AOI Rental Dispersion analysis
Read Also:-Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 Management Trainee
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel (Should be well versed with formulas like V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table, Concatenate, Trim, etc.)
- Good analytical skill and logical reasoning.
- Good Communication Skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable workload and meet schedules with accurate results.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated, and multi-task while achieving expectations.
Read Also:-PWC Off Campus Drive 2023 Data Analytics |
How To Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Note:-Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Company :
Airtel India is the second largest provider of mobile telephony after Jio and the second largest provider of fixed telephony in India and is also a provider of broadband and subscription television services. It offers its telecom services under the Airtel brand, and is headed by Sunil Bharti Mittal.