Aditya Birla Group Off Campus Drive 2023
Aditya Birla Group Off Campus Drive 2023:-Aditya Birla Group Hiring Any Graduates for Management Trainee. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Aditya Birla Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Aditya Birla Group Off Campus Drive 2023:-Details
- Company Name: Aditya Birla
- Job Role: Management Trainee
- Location: Karnataka, India
- Experience: 0-6 Years
Aditya Birla Group Careers 2023
- All management trainees undergo a 1-month special training stint in our retail stores, where they would be exposed to functioning of retail business along with special projects.
- They will be given multiple exposure in store, manufacturing unit and then various cross functional domain.
- During the trainee stint, they will understand costing , audit, P & L etc of store.
- This stint is a pre cursor to joining their final roles in order to understand the basics of finance and it will groom them for their future role.
- The stint will include multiple performance based reviews to assess their progress over the period of the training.
- Any Graduate
- 0-6 Years of work experience
- Accounting related knowledge
- Store P & L and Audit
- Understanding costing of product and manufacturing unit
- Performance in virtual project
- Costing related knowledge in store (Accounting, Product, reimbursement process)
- Understand store operations and retail business.
- Manufacturing exposure.
- Projects in Back end/Front end/ Accounting.
- Communicates to Influence and Engage
- Develops Self & Teams
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Selling Skills
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
How To Apply for Aditya Birla Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Apply Link: CLICK HERE
About the Aditya Birla Group
A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black and cement.