Accenture Careers Hiring for Content Management
Accenture Careers Hiring for Content Management:- Accenture is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Accenture Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Accenture Careers 2023:-Detail
|Skill required:||Content Management|
|Designation:||Management Level – New Associate|
|Years of Experience:||0 to 1 years|
- Content Moderation.
- Sound coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills.
- Excellent comprehension, communication, and (insert language) skills.
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role
Organize, categorize, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels
Review, classify and/or eliminate highly sensitive content.
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Serve as an advocate for the user community.
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role.
Apply for Accenture Careers 2023
Accenture Hiring Freshers for Content Management:-Click Here
Note While Applying For Jobs:
Read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying.
About the company
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com