1. SQL Structured Query Language, or SQL, is the standard language used to communicate with databases.
2. Statistical programming Statistical programming languages, like R or Python,
3. Machine learning Machine learning, a branch of artificial intelligence (AI), has become one of the most important
4. Probability and statistics Statistics refers to the field of math and science concerned with collecting
5. Data management Data management refers to the practices of collecting, organizing, and storing data
6. Statistical visualization Gleaning insights from data is only one part of the data analysis process
7. Econometrics With econometrics, analysts apply statistical and mathematical data models
Tips to Improve Your Communication Skills